Validate the entire trading infrastructure using VeriFIX, the sophisticated approach to continuous testing and automated test execution.
How it works
Combine web-based UI with remote test execution agent
All test cases execute remotely on an execution agent, where results, version control, configuration and test repository are maintained.
- Real-time test monitoring and traceability, with prompt and easy issue handling and investigation possibilities for test plans and scenarios.
- View test cases and drill down for detailed and summarized results and statistics.
Break down multi-protocol testing in smaller units, enabling improved outcomes, better accuracy and improved results, both for single modules and when performing end-to-end testing.
- Enterprise testing, allowing multiple users to test simultaneously across all asset classes
- Facilitates test environment sharing across multiple users
- Create regression plans, comprising one or several test suites, to be executed on an agent
- Ability to define detailed schedules for execution and regression test suites
- Web-user authentication via LDAP or native authentication
- Automation Manager, allowing user to tag test cases and test suites with user defined metadata
- Open API for easy integration with other tools to perform end-to-end testing
- Real-time Jira creation on test failures
- Smart orchestration of Jira workflow based on test results
Who it is for
Buy-side and sell-side organizations as well as trading and execution venues.
How it is delivered
VeriFIX is delivered as a deployed solution.
Request a demo