Catalys Node by Itiviti is the leading FIX protocol messaging engine for the capital markets industry.
- Catalys Node is the ultimate FIX engine enabler: open-standard-based and centrally managed to truly harness unprecedented levels of performance, data interoperability, convergence and business insight.
- Modular in design, deployment and implementation, Catalys Node is engineered to comprehensively address critical areas of the deal life-cycle. Built for multi-asset, multi-market trading, managing all FIX data flows across the ecosystem.
- Catalys Node is open, to which any order source can be retrofitted; from manual order entry terminals, to the most sophisticated order management systems and algorithmic frameworks.
- Catalys caters for the entire transactional path, from order entry to market-side execution, delivered with the unprecedented business-level controls over financial/operational risk, order routing and monitoring.
Market leading connectivity technology
Catalys Node is the widely acknowledged FIX Engine standard, and underpinned by our market-leading connectivity technology.
- World leading client facing connectivity facilitating thousands of client connections, distributed over multiple hubs and regions.
- System facing connectivity provided as technology and business adapters for inbound, outbound and transversal system communications.
- Market facing connectivity providing exchange- and enterprise-grade (embedded) solutions to facilitate connectivity for both exchanges and banks.