Itiviti has been supporting options trading since the inception of electronic markets. Customers range from large investment banks to sophisticated proprietary trading firms in all major markets.
Maintain your edge
Rich set of tools for pricing and risk management.
- Industry proven volatility and pricing models
- Scripting support
- Extensive scenario, reporting and analysis functionality
- Easy integration with external pricing and volatility models
Quickly identify and execute on trading opportunities.
- Feature rich, customizable interface for volatility surface management
- Monitoring and visualization tools for opportunity management
- Off-the-shelf dispersion trading, greek orders and sophisticated hedging capabilities
Consolidate on one platform
Support for a wide variety of workflows and instrument types.
- OTC trading – quickly price and analyze a wide and extendable range of different instrument types and strategies
- Normalized RFQ management and automated trading to consolidate trading on one platform
How we deliver
Itiviti offers flexible delivery models with multiple options for deployment, technical support and software administration. Our software products are available for on-premise deployment or as managed services, all covered by 24/6 multi-language support by our global team.
Get in touch
Request a callback from one of our experts.
Read more from us
Sellside moves to modular technology implementation
Restraints on operations resulting from inefficient legacy technology are one of the major challenges faced by banks offering...
Derivatives trading platforms: time for change?
Regulatory compliance has dominated the agenda for the majority of industry participants over the last few years. What...