Leverage our NYFIX network to facilitate intraday allocations and simplify post-trade processing, while mitigating end-of-day risk.
Enhance returns, lower costs
- Significantly improves post-trade processing speed and lowers cost while minimizing end-of-day error rates.
- Provides flat fee-based allocations and affirmations.
- Uses FIX-based protocols.
- Comes with a fully hosted, secure, NYFIX data center infrastructure.
- Provides granular matching of SSI, fees and trade details.
- Comes with real-time block and allocation level matching.
- Identify matched or mismatched trades within seconds for risk reduction.
- Centralize allocations and confirmations for US and international equities, futures, swaps, ETFs and fixed income securities.
Mitigate risk with NYFIX
- Join near 1,700 sell-side and buy-side participants.
- Real-time FIX-based matching and allocation workflows.
- Access additional services for Best Execution and Trade Reporting.
Whether it is booking an order, calculating commissions and fees, allocations of orders to accounts, or confirmation of client bookings – Itiviti streamlines and automates your middle office workflows.
Our NYFIX order routing network spans the globe, providing buy-side institutions with low latency, resilient and secured connectivity to counterparties and venues across a full range of asset classes.
Order Routing Network
Delivered as a fully managed service, NYFIX is a broker-independent, vendor agnostic FIX order routing network that connects buy-side, sell-side and trading venues across all asset classes.
Advanced trading of equities, listed derivatives and fixed income while connecting to more than 200 trading venues, including all major exchanges, brokers and SIs.
Alpha Omega provides innovative technology to make the post-trade process more efficient and cost-effective for the investment management industry.
With over five decades of experience in portfolio management, trading and post-trade processes, Alpha Omega is uniquely positioned to bring advanced FIX based technology to asset managers and broker/dealers.
Top 10 things to consider when choosing a post-trade matching solution
Case study: Middle office and post-trade automation via NYFIX Matching
Discover the business benefits of implementing our NYFIX Matching solution for this APAC hedge fund firm.
E-book: Transforming post-trade processing with FIX
Find out how the FIX protocol is streamlining post-trade processing.
Taking the baton, and running with it
Ray Tierney, newly appointed President of Itiviti talks to Markets Media Group’s chief editor Terry Flanagan about his vision...
WatersTechnology Asia Awards: Best Front Office Platform
Itiviti is proud to have received numerous industry awards in the front office category this year, including the...
Webinar recording: Modular applications and integrated platforms
Traditionally, sell-side front offices have been forced to make difficult choices between single, integrated trading platforms and discrete,...
Podcast: Achieving true STP in post-trade
Buy-side firms are turning to technology to solve some of the biggest challenges they are facing in the...
Transforming buy-side middle-office processes with FIX
Many hedge fund organizations are facing challenges with middle office operations. The combination of HedgeGuard’s Portfolio Management System...
Webinar recording: The future of post trade operations
There are many processes that need to be compliant within post trade operations, and a need to streamline...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.