Benefitting from a modular, open architecture, customers can use out-of-the-box execution strategies, modify, or build their own, or integrate with third-party providers of their choice.
Key features & benefits
The execution challenge
Discover the right tools for executing on your trading strategy.
- Ultra-fast market connections with a highly optimized core software stack.
- A broad range of algorithms available for different scenarios and styles
- Architected for distributed installations and exchange co-location.
Flexible execution options
Combining intelligence and automation to remove constraints.
- Synthetic order types to mimic desired order behavior without restricting venue choice.
- Send orders outside trading hours for auto-execution as markets open.
- Seamlessly combine automated and manual trading.
Build your own algos
Protect competitive advantage by adding proprietary algorithms.
- Build on Itiviti’s out-of-the-box algorithms.
- Utilize open APIs for easy implementation of bespoke algorithmic trading strategies.
- Development support available from Itiviti Professional Services.
Robust, low-latency access to trading venues around the world covering all major asset classes, supporting multiple trading workflows with seamless integration to regulatory authorities and third parties.
Smart Order Routing
Itiviti’s Smart Order Routing solution offers fast and intelligent routing to new venue types, helping market participants navigate today’s complex and highly fragmented markets where the search for liquidity is an increasing challenge.
Pre-Trade Risk Management
Sophisticated pre-trade risk management with extensive alerts and limits framework while providing a complete audit trail for compliance.
Order & Execution Management
Itiviti’s Order and Execution Management solutions cover the full scope of lifecycle functionality ranging from agency trading to principal risk trading and market making.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Sellside moves to modular technology implementation
Restraints on operations resulting from inefficient legacy technology are one of the major challenges faced by banks offering...
Derivatives trading platforms: time for change?
Regulatory compliance has dominated the agenda for the majority of industry participants over the last few years. What...
The Nordics: a fertile algo FX trading ground
Adoption of FX algos in the Nordic region has been slower than anticipated, but that could change as...
The Rise of Buy & Build FX E-trading Solutions
Delivering functionality in response to convergence of market structure. A white paper by GreySpark Partners and Itiviti.
Understanding and using trading algorithms under MiFID II
One of the less well understood aspects of the EU’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive MiFID II is...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.