NYFIX Matching is a post-trade affirmation, confirmation and matching services that provides the buy-side with the capability to streamline the post-trade workflow, which handles the matching and repair of block allocations by the broker with the internal systems of the buy-side firm. Buy-side firms can confirm and affirm trades on one consolidated platform.
Enhance portfolio returns through lower post-trade costs
Leverage the NYFIX network and FIX to exchange allocation messages intra-day, so you can significantly improve post-trade processing speed and cost, and minimize EOD error rates.
- Disruptive commercial model for allocations and affirmations: flat fee, not transaction-based
- Move away from proprietary vendor protocols: FIX is a market standard already supported by your trading systems
- Seamlessly integrated to your order management system
- Fully-hosted solution within the secure NYFIX data center infrastructure
Shorten settlement cycle for regulatory compliance
Utilize more granular matching and the speed of FIX to improve the efficiency of your post-trade process.
- More granular matching of SSI, fees and trade details including tolerance levels to drastically reduce settlement fails
- Block and Allocation level matching done in real-time to anticipate issues and reduce end-of-day pressure
- Identify if a trade has been matched or mismatched within seconds to support T+0 risk reduction
- Harmonize your post-trade operations by centralizing allocations and confirmations for US and international equities, futures, swaps, ETFs and fixed income securities
Leverage NYFIX to mitigate risk
Benefit from one of the industry’s largest order routing networks high quality of service to enable your FIX-based workflow.
- Over 1500 market participants are already part of the NYFIX Marketplace and benefit from zero service disruption
- Modernize your middle office technology with real-time FIX-based matching and allocation workflows
- Access additional services through the NYFIX Marketplace for Best Execution and Trade Reporting
How it works
- Multi asset-class platform for allocation, confirmation and affirmation of trades
- Based on field-proven FIX messaging protocol, leveraging your infrastructure
- Real-time integration with OMS systems
- Unified workflow and single web-based user interface to cover all your trading systems
- Reduce the time and personnel required to identify and resolve issues to the minimum
- FIX is fast, complete and extensible, ensuring large market adoption
- Fully-hosted solution
Who it is for
Buy-side clients on the NYFIX network.
How we deliver
NYFIX Matching is a fully managed service.
Get in touch
Request a callback from one of our experts.
The changing landscape of post-trade matching
Post-trade matching and confirmation is a key, yet sometimes overlooked, part of the trade life cycle and increasingly...
Why post-trade needs FIX
Since the introduction of FIX in the mid-1990s, it has revolutionized the world of trade execution - so...
NYFIX Matching: a game-changing post-trade solution
NYFIX Matching is a FIX-based local matching solution developed in partnership with our long-term partner Alpha Omega. It...