NYFIX Matching is a post-trade affirmation, confirmation and matching services that provides the buy-side with the capability to streamline the post-trade workflow, which handles the matching and repair of block allocations by the broker with the internal systems of the buy-side firm. Buy-side firms can confirm and affirm trades on one consolidated platform.
Drastically reduce trade processing costs
Leverage the NYFIX network and FIX to exchange allocation messages intra-day, so you can significantly improve post-trade processing speed and cost, and minimize EOD error rates.
- Disruptive commercial model for allocations and affirmations: flat fee, not transaction-based
- Move away from proprietary vendor protocols: FIX is a market standard already supported by your trading systems
- Seamlessly integrated to your Order Management system
- Fully-hosted solution
Shorten settlement cycle
Utilize more granular matching and the speed of FIX to improve the efficiency of your post-trade process.
- More granular matching of trade details between counterparties drastically reduces settlement fails
- Block-level matching can be done during the day, so you anticipate issues, reducing end-of-day pressure
- Harmonize your post-trade operations by centralizing allocations and confirmations across asset classes
Leverage a leading network to increase efficiency
Benefit from one of the industry’s largest order routing networks high quality of service to enable your FIX-based workflow.
- Make T+2 happen by enabling same-day affirmation through electronic trade confirmations and allocations, and high STP rates
- Future-proof your middle-office technology with real-time FIX-based matching and allocation workflows
How it works
- Multi asset-class platform for allocation, confirmation and affirmation of trades
- Based on field-proven FIX messaging protocol, leveraging your infrastructure
- Real-time integration with OMS systems
- Unified workflow and single web-based user interface to cover all your trading systems
- Reduce the time and personnel required to identify and resolve issues to the minimum
- FIX is fast, complete and extensible, ensuring large market adoption
- Fully-hosted solution
Who it is for
Buy-side clients on the NYFIX network.
How we deliver
NYFIX Matching is a fully managed service.
Get in touch
Request a callback from one of our experts.