We are seeking an experienced UX Designer and Engineer to join our Infrastructure & Connectivity team focusing on our cloud based financial messaging and monitoring applications.
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HIRING AGENCIES
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing a reusable UX pattern library for our web based applications
– Participating in the analysis of requirements and design of features and bug fixes
– Developing workflows, navigational maps, mockups and wireframes
– Identifying different user types and roles
– Participating in peer design reviews
– Adhering to the development guidelines while delivering solutions on-time
– Mentoring and teaching others
– Minimum 4 year bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent
– Minimum 4 years experience as a user experience designer or interaction designer, designing enterprise level software applications
– Expert in best practices for information architecture and design and intimate knowledge of usability principles and techniques
– Willing to share and present a portfolio of past related work
– Experience with user research and usability testing
– Experience developing applications in modern web technology, including one or more of: AngularJS, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Ember.js, socket.io, node.js, grunt, gulp
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is desirable:
– Working in Linux/Unix environments
– Interacting with REST APIs and working with JSON data
– Messaging protocols and/or message queuing technologies
– Financial and trading application development
– Development tools for: ticket tracking, source control, continuous integration, building and releasing software
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining their daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets.
With 13 offices and serving more than 400 customers worldwide, Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. From its foundation in 2016, Itiviti has a staff of 400 and an estimated annual revenue of SEK 700 million.
Itiviti is committed to continuous innovation to deliver trading infrastructure built for today’s dynamic markets, offering highly adaptable platforms and solutions, enabling clients to stay ahead of competitive and regulatory challenges.