We are seeking an experienced UX Designer and Engineer to join our Infrastructure & Connectivity team focusing on our cloud based financial messaging and monitoring applications.
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
– THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HIRING AGENCIES
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing a reusable UX pattern library for our web based applications
– Participating in the analysis of requirements and design of features and bug fixes
– Developing workflows, navigational maps, mockups and wireframes
– Identifying different user types and roles
– Participating in peer design reviews
– Adhering to the development guidelines while delivering solutions on-time
– Mentoring and teaching others
– Minimum 4 year bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent
– Minimum 4 years experience as a user experience designer or interaction designer, designing enterprise level software applications
– Expert in best practices for information architecture and design and intimate knowledge of usability principles and techniques
– Willing to share and present a portfolio of past related work
– Experience with user research and usability testing
– Experience developing applications in modern web technology, including one or more of: AngularJS, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Ember.js, socket.io, node.js, grunt, gulp
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is desirable:
– Working in Linux/Unix environments
– Interacting with REST APIs and working with JSON data
– Messaging protocols and/or message queuing technologies
– Financial and trading application development
– Development tools for: ticket tracking, source control, continuous integration, building and releasing software
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.