The Swedish company Itiviti AB is looking for a UX Designer to join the Visualization team in St Petersburg.
- Design and improve our desktop application interface to provide best user experience in the market
- Maintain consistency of the application’s behavior and unified look&feel across releases
- Create UI mockups and interaction patterns
- Collaborate with engineers and product specialists to analyze business requirements and end-user workflow
- Review customer’s feedback and provide suggestions for changes in application’s design and behavior
- 5+ years of experience in user interface design (Desktop,Web or Mobile)
- Passion to design modern UX that will be used day-to-day across the world
- Expertise in different UX/UI guidelines and best practices of User Experience
- Working experience with Sketch, Balsamiq Mockup and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) is an advantage
- Expertise in FinTech will be a significant plus as well
What we offer:
- Experience in highly innovative product development
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- Standard package according to the Labour Code
- Medical insurance
- Office in historical center of Saint-Petersburg
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.