Itiviti is now looking for a Technical Writer to join our Documentation team in our Mumbai Office. You will be working in a global team with colleagues in other regions and time zones with a mix of projects, maintenance and operations.
Your main responsibility will be to gather information from our engineering teams in order to deliver quality documentation for our clients around the world and our support teams.
The technical writer will take part in the team’s missions, which include:
● Planning, writing, reviewing and maintaining user and administration guides that cover our product offering.
● Improving older existing product documentation.
● Creating GUI icons.
● Creating and maintaining training videos for new Itiviti staff to become familiar with our products.
● Assisting with style and layout for slide presentations.
● Participating in internal communication projects (emails, posters, and other graphic work) for internal events like Bug Fixing Championship, Hackathon, etc.
● Handling Knowledge Management projects such as creating internal collaboration spaces in the form of wiki or Google Sites.
● Performing process and quality assurance work to continuously improve the team’s standards.
We expect the new technical writer to bring technical and intellectual value to the team. He or she will have to be a source of proposals. According to the skills and qualities this person demonstrates, he or she will have the possibility to explore new missions.
Our tools are:
● Calenco, our XML/single sourcing documentation platform and authoring tool
● Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
● Google Apps
● Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
● Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
● Snag It
● Excellent skills in English.
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
● Ability to research, summarize, and conceptualize information.
● Good at communication and forming relationships, and eager to speak to Subject Matter
Experts to acquire the necessary information.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Interested in visual communication and graphic design.
● Strongly involved in the tasks you are entrusted with.
● Independent, open-minded, and a team player.
● A university degree is required. Possibilities include English, Technical Writing, IT, or Finance.
● Several years of previous experience working as a Technical Writer.
● Financial technology background or interest in the financial industry.
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to
comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, please visit www.itiviti.com or www.ullink.com.
Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.