Itiviti is now looking for a Technical Writer/Editor to join our Documentation team in our Mumbai Office. You will be working in a global team with colleagues in other regions and time zones with a mix of projects, maintenance and operations.
Your main responsibility will be to work with and gather information from our engineers in order to deliver quality product documentation for our clients around the world.
You will take part in the team’s missions, which include:
● Planning, writing, reviewing, and maintaining technical documentation aimed at software
developers, administrators, and users.
● Improving older existing product documentation.
● CSS and XML work to enhance our online documentation.
● Creating and maintaining short videos complementing the written documentation.
● Participating in internal communication projects (emails, posters, and other graphic work) for internal events like Bug Fixing Championship, Hackathon, etc.
● Performing process and quality assurance work to continuously improve the team’s standards.
● Administrative tasks such as publishing, project tracking, fix broken links, and update outdated information such as release numbers.
We expect the new technical writer to bring technical and intellectual value to the team. He or she will have to be a source of proposals. According to the skills and qualities this person demonstrates, he or she will have the possibility to explore new missions.
Our main tools are:
● Atlassian Confluence for authoring
● Atlassian JIRA for tracking development
● Camtasia for video production
● Excellent skills in English.
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
● Ability to research, summarize, and conceptualize information.
● Good at communication and forming relationships, and eager to speak to Subject Matter Experts to acquire the necessary information.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Interested in visual communication and graphic design.
● Strongly involved in the tasks you are entrusted with.
● Eager to improve the documentation and how it is produced and delivered.
● Independent, open-minded, and a team player.
● A university degree is required. Possibilities include English, Technical Writing, IT, or Finance.
● Several years of previous experience working as a Technical Writer.
● Desire and competence to work with documentation aimed at developers, from getting started guides to Java and C++ API reference documentation.
● Financial technology background or interest in the financial industry. Skills in CSS, XML, Python.
● Experience and interest in video production.
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, please visit www.itiviti.com or www.ullink.com.
Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.