Ullink now Itiviti is looking for a Technical Expert to join our Paris office.
- Understand and analyse client’s needs from a technical (and functional) perspective
- Plan projects with the Project Manager and the Development Team
- Build all types of platforms: High/Low Touch, Low Latency, Middle Office, Exchanges in respect with the best practices
- Work on smaller implementation jobs to enhance client systems and functionality as sold as professional services and Support the Integration of new product versions into existing client platforms
- Attend product demonstrations to understand new product functionality
- Support clients in the solution delivery
- Liaise with Product teams, Product owner or third party vendors to ensure proper solutions are identified and delivered
- Define and document procedures to improve internal work flow and perform platform handovers on project completion
- Use a “test-driven” methodology (working with our QA)
- Attend stand-up meetings
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 1-3 years of experience within a Fintech company
- Effective time management, able to prioritize work and effectively manage multiple tasks for different projects
- Ability to communicate at any level (traders, project management, providers/vendors, senior management and developers)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Dedication to customer’s satisfaction
- High energy, positive attitude, fast learner, proactive and excellent team spirit
- Knowledge of FIX protocol would be a plus
- Fluent English required; a second language could be a valuable asset
In March 2018, Itiviti and ULLINK completed merger to build a global technology force in the capital markets industry. Combined entity is operating under the Itiviti corporate brand.
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving more than 1,900 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.