About the team:
Itiviti Professional Services is dedicated to meeting the needs of the Financial Services Industry, specifically in the Capital Markets segment. All of our team members are passionate, analytical, and committed to our customers. If you have worked with FIX protocols and you’re interested in a challenging environment with lots of growth opportunity, then Itiviti is the place for you.
About the role:
We are looking for qualified candidates who enjoy interacting with clients to be practitioners on our electronic trading systems. You will be working with tier 1 banks in a very dynamic environment.
We have a defined need for a Senior FIX Specialist with a focus in onboarding, certification, and testing. We are looking for analysts with high degree of communication who understand the certification process, can execute certifications, manage certification troubleshooting, and track status. Analysts should be comfortable working in large certification organizations, navigating log files and troubleshooting in UNIX, and dealing with complex configurations.
(Experience with Futures and Options aggressively considered)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Industry Knowledge
- Core understanding of and experience in equities and futures/options onboarding and certification process
- Understanding of the delivery lifecycle including testing and certification
- Knowledge of the Capital Markets industry and electronic trading flows
- Understanding of equities and futures transactions and the associated FIX messaging implementations, with specific emphasis ononboarding and certification
- Understanding and experience with various certifications including algos
- Communicates effectively and encourages open communication
- Problem-solver: uncovers and understands certifying client needs, identifies root causes of problems, analyzes advantages of one approach vs. another, and develops and implements creative and pragmatic solutions
- Experience executing and coordinating connectivity onboarding and certification efforts, and communicating issues and status to management.
- Experience with multiple FIX Engines.
- Knowledge of certification processes and general understanding of overall software development life cycle.
- Experience interfacing with development, testing, deployment and release processes, best practices, and tools to facilitate delivery of high quality and resilient solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; to be flexible and learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail/ prioritize tasks.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ideally experience with Itivit tools (but not required)
- BA or BS degree in CS, MIS, Computer Information Systems, or a related field