OFFICE MANAGER / HR OPERATIONS & DELIVERY
HUMAN RESOURCES - CHICAGO
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the front desk and act as Itiviti’s local host for outside visitors (candidates, visiting staff, suppliers)
- Ensures the smooth running of the office at all times including all maintenance issues.
- Managing office budgets, ensuring accurate and timely reporting. Ensuring all quotes and costs are approved by direct manager prior to spending.
- Managing relationships and contracts with vendors, service providers, and landlord in close collaboration with Procurement office.
- Liaising with the accounting team for invoice approvals, payroll and taxes to guarantee timely payments
- Implementing new and maintaining existing already efficient procedures / office administrative systems
- Ensure office supply management and other necessary items are in stock
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Ensure that health and safety policies are in place and up to date
- Organize and coordinate social company events
- Book travels for local staff based on the internal travel policy guidelines (flights, trains, hotels, visa…) and assist when necessary with bookings for staff visiting Chicago from other Itiviti offices.
- Manage expense reports for certain Chicago based members
HR Operations & Delivery
- Assist Regional HR Director with actioning local initiatives based on the global HR Strategy.
- Guarantee accurate data record keeping at all times in our HR systems.
- Managing payroll and benefits for all Chicago based employees and act as the single point of contact for employees and vendors regarding payroll and benefits.
- Building and contributing to a great work environment for all employees, with a special focus in 2018 on ensuring the integration of offices is achieved in a timely efficient and engaging manner.
Key required skills:
- +2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Organized and structured with great attention to details
- Capacity to prioritize and adapt to changing requirements
- Capacity to remain calm under stress
- Positive attitude and mindset with problem solving attitude
- Autonomous while understanding the right level of reporting
- Highly reliable and resilient, genuine commitment
- Solid listening skills
- Team player
- Advanced English language skills