As Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Americas and global marketing team in the planning and execution of marketing programs and day-to-day activities. You will be an important member of the global marketing team and play a key role in the execution of the company’s global marketing communications consistent with Itiviti Group’s market positioning for its leading products and services within the financial industry.
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and would like to have a hand in all aspects of marketing communications, with focus on digital, events, content and campaign marketing this position might be a fit for you.
This is a full-time employment reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager in Americas based in Chicago.
The Marketing Coordinator’s role is tactical
- Develop plans for marketing projects under the direction of the AMERICAS Senior Marketing Manager.
- Support the AMERICAS Senior Marketing Manager with ongoing global campaigns and activities across the whole marketing arena such as graphic design, presentations, video production and editing, content production etc.
- Coordinate and execute projects for brand awareness lead generation such as web seminars, seminars, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare monthly reports to assist the AMERICAS Senior Marketing Manager and AMERICAS President.
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy.
- Assist the AMERICAS Senior Marketing Manager in conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audience personas.
- Follow-up marketing activities and projects as well as distribute new business opportunities to the sales teams and track lead generation results from all sources (trade shows, web, mailings, seminars).
- Maintain and update Itiviti´s sales data base in connection to marketing activities.
- Manage purchase and distribution of marketing materials (collateral, giveaways, etc.) as necessary for industry events or sales purposes.
- Support the CMO as and when required with Global projects.
- Participate in various meetings with global marketing and sales and perform various marketing support duties as needed.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience.
- 2- 4 years of full marketing mix experience within B2B ideally finance or technology industry marketing communications.
- Experience in planning, organizing and follow-up marketing projects including tradeshows, conferences, seminars, web activities etc.
- Experience using content management systems such as WordPress and marketing automation platforms such as Pardot.
- Strong organization skills, self-starting, and able to adapt to new and unusual situations and changing conditions and priorities.
- Possess good communication skills in English, including writing, interpersonal and verbal communication skills. Other language skills are considered as an additional qualification (Spanish, French, and Italian).
- Master in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Word. Experience in working actively in a customer-relationship management system like Salesforce. Design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign are considered as an additional qualification.
Personal qualities you would bring to this role:
- Positive with can do attitude with the ability to prioritize.
- Flexible and hands on.
- Have a good social capacity.
- Creative and results driven.
- Enjoy working independently in a changing and creative environment that requires that you are stress tolerant and have the ability to handle several things at the same time.
This position is placed at Itiviti´s office located in downtown Chicago. The position requires light travel.
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2,000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, visit www.itiviti.com.