– Analyze, design and actively participate in the success of innovative products
– Implement, validate and test improvements
– Actively participate in our Agile development process (Scrum)
– Evolve in technological areas such as multi-threading and performance profiling
– Apply continuous integration
– Provide and receive constant technical feedback via code-reviews and pair programming
Must have requirements:
– Graduate in Computer Science (or related discipline) with a minimum of 2 years development experience in Java 8 or above
– Good understanding of client/server architecture
– Design skills, user experience focused, business oriented
– OOP/OOD expert in an environment with challenging performance demands
– Must be familiar with version control, preferably GIT
– Experienced with Testing frameworks and methodologies (JUnit, Spock, Spek, Integration Tests etc.)
– Team player with good communication skills, with an effective level of English proficiency
– Development experience in Kotlin or Groovy would be advantageous
– Knowledge in financial markets and/or financial technologies (e.g. FIX protocol etc.) would be advantageous
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2,000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, visit www.itiviti.com.