The Global Procurement Director role covers global purchase across all company departments. Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers as well as discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
– Manages the company’s supply of products/goods and services
– Manages the office leases globally
– Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
– Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
– Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
– Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
– Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
– Examine and test existing contracts
– Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
– Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
– Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
– Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
– Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
– Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
– Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
– Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques (knowing the tricks and the traps) as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
– Talent in negotiations and networking
– Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
– Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
– Good understanding of applicable laws for purchasing including terms
– Experience in collecting and analyzing data
– Strong leadership capabilities
– BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
– Fluent in French and English, both in writing and spoken
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.