Are you interested in working for the global market leader in trading technology for listed derivatives? We are now accepting applications for our next successful Trading Software Analyst at our global headquarters in Stockholm.
As a Trading Software Analyst your main responsibility will be to provide top-notch customer service to the banks and trading firms that use our sophisticated trading software. Your typical day involves solving complicated problems with colleagues and clients, providing system setup and configuration expertise, and helping identify solutions to our clients’ trading needs and wants. You will also assist in maintaining and monitoring customer installations. A big part of the role is also centered on troubleshooting potential problems that a customer might encounter when running a complex system. You will in many ways act as a communicator in the layers between our customers, developers and product managers.
If you have ever bought a derivative such as an option on a listed company – you could very well have done so against an Itiviti system run by a major bank!
We believe you would have the following profile:
– Master/Bachelor of Science degree in relevant field
– Experienced IT user
– Familiarity with major financial markets and the products traded on them
– Excellent interpersonal skills; work well in a team
– Problem solver mentality; challenge-seeking
– Motivated and resistant to stress
– A logical mindset with strong analytical skills and a dose of common-sense
– Naturally curious, quick learning, ability to uncomplicate complicated concepts
– Experience in UNIX environments
– Experience with scripting or programming
– Understanding of options pricing or knowledge of derivatives based trading
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2,000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, visit www.itiviti.com.