Listen to a panel discussion from the Fixed Income Leaders Summit where industry experts addressed how technology plays a role as operational alpha contributor as well as other questions such as:
- How can you use your new technology infrastructure as your competitive advantage to increase alpha generation?
- Optimizing the desk: How can you automate the trading desk by using AI, Machine learning and data analytics to give you an edge?
- Standardizing and normalizing data: How can the industry co-operate on data to achieve greater operational efficiency?
- Addressing the cost issues: How can you innovate whilst being budget efficient, and how can the sell side and buy side better co-operate to drive innovation forward?
- How can vendors develop bespoke technologies and offer services that better suit smaller buy side firms?
Moderator: Kevin McPartland, Head of Market Structure Research, Greenwich Associates
- Russell Budnick, Head of Taxable Fixed Income, JP Morgan WM
- Ray Uy, Global Head of Fixed Income, Invesco
- Per Loven, Strategic Relationship Manager, Itiviti
- John Adam, Managing Director, Head of Trading Product Management, Aladdin BlackRock