Leveraging low latency and high-performance market-making capabilities, Itiviti’s modular Tbricks’ trading platform enables FX trading desks to provide customers with deep liquidity and advanced automatic execution services.
- Provides out-of-the-box pricing models that cover 95% of the market (Spot, Outrights, NDFs, Swaps, Blocks)
- Apply custom logic to leverage any internal IP
- Synthetically price inverses and crosses
- Use external models and inject price offsets via FIX or API
- Customer tiering and permissioning
- Shaped market data to account for margin and commission.
- Distribute prices using direct API, FIX, or platforms (BBG, 360T, FX All and Currenex)
- Price banded order books
- Quote into different liquidity pools to automatically match incoming orders from different client tiers
- Manually create liquidity to be matched with care orders
- “Quote” prices on external venues, synthetically by using orders
- Synthetic order types on non-exchange connections, such as Icebergs, Stop-loss, Stop Profit
- Scheduled execution using randomized time buckets (TWAP)
- Extend the system’s existing framework for bespoke algo functionality
- Offer your clients access to the algo framework for a complete DSA offering
- Connect to more than 90+ LPs through the Market Factory API
- Provides direct connection with all major MDPs
- Comes with a single FIX API to major banks and brokers
- Offers a smart aggregation service to mix different types of liquidity from multiple sources
- Pass through client orders directly onto the connected venues for low latency DMA.
- Pre-trade checks separated from the gateways to allow for custom checks such as payment instructions, risk limits, maturity risk, etc
- Static limits checks such as:
- Volume/Value limits
- Order throughput limits
- Delta protection limits
- Hedge manually or automatically based on pre-configured triggers.
Advanced trading of equities, listed derivatives and fixed income while connecting to more than 200 trading venues, including all major exchanges, brokers and SI’s.
Principal Risk Trading & Market Making
Leverage extensive market-making experience while utilizing 300+ customizable apps to trade equities, derivatives, FX, and digital assets across more than 100+ trading venues and secondary markets globally.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Best approaches to adopting a cross-asset trading platform
As we’ve learned from previous blogs, there’s an opportunity to leverage growing commonalities between the equities and foreign...
Shared trading system design across FX & equities
The convergence of structure and behaviors of the equities and FX markets presents opportunities for those firms that...
Benefitting from convergence in FX and equities
As discussed in an earlier blog post, convergence of equities and FX markets is spurring some institutions to...
Preparing for FX-equity market convergence
The shifts over the past decade in the structure of the flow FX and equities markets have driven...
The Nordics: a fertile algo FX trading ground
Adoption of FX algos in the Nordic region has been slower than anticipated, but that could change as...
Multi-asset platforms well equipped for Forex trading as markets converge
Forex trading is increasingly influenced by and synchronized with equities. With this trend come new opportunities and challenges...
Bridging the gap between equities and FX
The world of trading is in constant evolution and over time the traditional distinctions between equities trading and...
The Rise of Buy & Build FX E-trading Solutions
Delivering functionality in response to convergence of market structure. A white paper by GreySpark Partners and Itiviti.
FX: Filtering out the noise in surveillance systems
The world of FX has been fortunate to have relatively easy access to good practices and advanced technological...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.