Discover Itiviti’s powerful approach to automated FIX testing, and for complete trading infrastructure validation and certification. For firms, this translates to faster time to market, fewer errors and a lower total cost of ownership. The market’s most feature-rich testing and simulation tool promises exhaustive testing while automated client certification vets FIX counterparties quickly and cleanly.
Lower costs, higher quality
Manual testing is labor-intensive and prone to human error.
- Automate to save time and reduce errors
- Faster time to market and revenue
- Allow team to spend more time on adding business value
Have confidence in your FIX connectivity
Robust, feature-rich testing and simulation tools help reduce risk
- View certification history and audit trail
- Connect to any FIX engine
Stay in control
No need to rely on counterparty test environments.
- All testing and verification tools available onsite
- 24/7 access to testing environment
- See what clients see as they run tests
Test and verify any deployment, of any size and any complexity.
- Test tools (VeriFIX) available in desktop or enterprise versions
- No programming or scripting language required
- Extended automation enables large testing scenarios
- Comprehensive test verification
Get it right before going live
Test your trading system to its limits before going live.
- Quickly simulate complex environments
- Script automation
- Load testing using message injection
Automate counterparty certification for 80% faster speed to revenue.
- Onboarding with instant certification (Conductor)
- Multiple clients can test systems simultaneously
- Real-time dashboard view of clients’ certification progress
How it works
Combine web-based UI with a remote test execution agent
Users run and view test cases using the web-based user interface and a common web browser. All test cases execute remotely on an execution agent, where results, version control, configuration and test repository are maintained.
Real-time defect tracking and traceability, with prompt and easy issue handling and investigation possibilities for test plans and scenarios. View test cases and drill down to analyze detailed and summarized results and statistics.
Break down multi-protocol testing into smaller units, enabling improved outcomes, accuracy and results, both for single modules and when performing end-to-end testing.
Validate the entire trading infrastructure using VeriFIX, the sophisticated approach to continuous testing and automated test execution.
- Enterprise testing, allowing multiple users to test simultaneously across all asset classes.
- Create regression plans, comprising one or several test suites, to be executed on an agent.
- Ability to define detailed schedules for execution and regression test suites.
- Web-user authentication via LDAP or native authentication.
- Automation Manager, allowing user to tag test cases and test suites with user defined metadata.
- Open API for easy integration with other tools to perform end-to-end testing.
A certification and onboarding solution, now powered by the Imandra AI engine, is creating a new level of automation and rigor in the certification space.
- Automatic generation of complex test scripts based on extracted ROEs FIX Specification from production logs
- Cutting-edge AI seamlessly integrated within an industry-leading certification platform
- Ultimate control over what you want your clients to test against
- Unprecedented insight into gateway behavior
- High-coverage test packs
- AI-based source code generation
Who it is for
Itiviti offers FIX protocol testing, verification and certification for every firm, whether it’s a single connection under the microscope or a whole ecosystem–trading firms, brokerage houses, exchanges, alternative regulated and non-regulated venues, independent software or market data providers.
How we deliver
Itiviti offers flexible delivery models with multiple options for deployment, technical support and software administration. Our software products are available for on-premise deployment or as managed services, all covered by 24/6 multi-language support by our global team.
Get in touch
Request a callback from one of our experts.
The role of automated testing in MiFID II compliance
Jim Northey gives his top three tips on achieving MiFID II compliance in the final run-up to the...
Trading infrastructure testing: taking an enterprise approach
While trading products continue to raise trading platform complexities, the need to automate end-to-end testing is essential to...