Designed for flexibility and customization, Itiviti’s industry leading FIX engines and tools cover the full breadth of multi-asset trading and connectivity, while fitting seamlessly into any technology environment, whether fully integrated or as standalone applications.
High performance and flexbility with a minimal footprint
- Whether providing connectivity to a handful of vital connections or enterprise-scale client connectivity, Itiviti FIX Engines deliver outstanding performance, flexibility and stability.
- Tailored for every size of the trading firms from buy-side or sell-side.
- Rich set of cross-language APIs allowing plug in to embed in any third-party app.
- Customize the FIX infrastructure monitoring and incorporate dashboards to oversee the day-to-day electronic trading activity.
Full, multi-asset, multi-market functionality
- Client-facing connectivity facilitating thousands of client connections, distributed over multiple hubs and regions.
- Unprecedented business-level controls over financial/operations risk, order routing and monitoring.
- Embedded exchange and enterprise solutions for the facilitation of connectivity to both exchanges and other trading venues.
- Low latency and high availability connectivity across asset classes.
- Robust design.
- Fault tolerance mode for uninterrupted trading.
Order Routing Network
Delivered as a fully managed service, NYFIX is a broker-independent, vendor agnostic FIX order routing network that connects buy-side, sell-side and trading venues across all asset classes.
Testing, Verification & Certification
A feature-rich testing and simulation tool (including Imandra’s Core Reasoning engine) with AI-automated client certification to vet FIX counterparties quickly and cleanly.
Client Connectivity Services
Composed of client onboarding, testing, certification, and session monitoring tools, our Client Connectivity Services allows customers to offload non-core but critical aspects of their connectivity technology to Itiviti.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
The London Metal Exchange selects Itiviti for automated client onboarding as part of trading infrastructure overhaul
London, February 11, 2021 - Itiviti, a leading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide, today announced...
Deriving value from managed FIX services BI analytics
Itiviti, in conjunction with GreySpark Partners, recently engaged in a comprehensive assessment of how brokers use vendor-provided managed...
Itiviti upgrades to Imandra’s newest release of its reasoning engine to reduce FIX counterparty certification times from days to hours
The financial services industry has historically struggled with software reliability and meeting related regulatory compliance requirements. With this...
Decoupling your OMS and client connectivity
With the continued evolution of capital markets, market consolidation is the commonplace order. Smaller technology vendors are being...
Trading system testing: a practitioner checklist
End-to-end testing of trading environments is essential for financial services firms today – yet it can seem daunting...
The need to take an enterprise approach to testing
It goes without saying that it’s imperative for trading technologists to thoroughly test their systems before the put...
Jitneytrade client connectivity case study
What happens when one of the top 10 active brokers in Canada is confronted with:
Stringent risk control requirements...
The evolution of enterprise testing
Testing in the financial industry is changing, both as a consequence of new regulatory requirements and in response...
Moving towards enterprise level testing
Over the years, testing has increasingly become a strategic activity that is seen less as a cost and...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.