Tbricks integrated multi-asset pricing and trading platform features a wide range of specialized tools and functions tailored for ETF market makers of all sizes in all regions.
Effective composition management
- Direct integration with IHS Markit and Ultumus ‘out-of-the-box’, plus file and database integration.
- Powerful composition comparison (NAVs) from multiple sources - exception-based workflow throughout.
- Creation/redemption/tracking basket support.
- Review iNAV pricing impact in real-time.
- Comprehensive tools for pricing global ETFs including the use of correlated instruments.
- Automated time and rule-based price source logic.
- Customizable models for constituent, basket or index price generation.
Quoting and hedging strategies
- Native support for high-performance market making of Delta 1 instruments including multi or cross-listed funds.
- Off-the-shelf logic for dime, join and electronic eye strategies.
- Powerful hedging strategies to leverage correlated instruments.
- Use currency hedging functionality to eliminate FX exposure.
Watch your RFQs
- Manual and fully automatic RFQ negotiation workflows.
- Off-the-shelf integration with ETF RFQ venues such as Tradeweb.
- Combine with Itiviti’s Systematic Internaliser to aggregate client interest into a single platform.
Options Trading & Market Making
Tbricks connects market makers across a wide range of asset classes and markets globally with Itiviti customers providing liquidity in options, warrants, futures, ETFs, and FX.
Volatility Trading & Pricing
With Tbricks' ready-to-deploy pricing and volatility management features, users can integrate proprietary models and custom interfaces, allowing them to implement a quantitative trading tool set tailored to their needs.
Risk and Position Management
Many of the trading compliance challenges firms face today stem from poor, ineffective risk management. As the industry faces up to new and evolving regulations, Tbricks ensures compliance, both now and in the future.
Tbricks is built for automation, combining extensive functionality with significant flexibility and ease of integration, enabling firms to realise greater efficiencies and cost savings in their custom trading strategies.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Taking the baton, and running with it
Ray Tierney, newly appointed President of Itiviti talks to Markets Media Group’s chief editor Terry Flanagan about his vision...
WatersTechnology Asia Awards: Best Front Office Platform
Itiviti is proud to have received numerous industry awards in the front office category this year, including the...
Case study: Gedik Investment implements futures market making and algorithmic trading technology to enhance competitiveness
Gedik Investment is a leading investment banking, advisory and brokerage firm, providing brokerage and research services to domestic...
Webinar recording: Modular applications and integrated platforms
Traditionally, sell-side front offices have been forced to make difficult choices between single, integrated trading platforms and discrete,...
Itiviti automated trading solution named Best Trading Solution for Listed Securities for 2nd Consecutive Year
New York, June 15, 2021 - Itiviti, a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) business, today announced its Tbricks...
FEX Global Australian Futures Exchange deploys Itiviti’s Tbricks connectivity solution
Sydney, April 22, 2021 – Itiviti, a leading trading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide, today...
ETFs: market making and trading technology
ETFs globally have gone through an incredible growth phase over the past decade. The market has increased more...
The Derivatives Insight Report
To date, the derivatives market has proved its value during this time of immense turbulence. Firms across the...
Sellside moves to modular technology implementation
Restraints on operations resulting from inefficient legacy technology are one of the major challenges faced by banks offering...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.