Advanced trading of equities across more than 200 trading venues, including all major exchanges, brokers and SIs.
Low-cost, high-performance trading
Experience cost-effective, advanced trading of equities.
- System supports both high and low-touch workflows with extensive exception management.
- Manage complex portfolio trading with a high degree of flexibility.
- Access Order Routing Networks with 800+ buy-side firms and more than 700 brokers.
- Deploy state-of-the-art liquidity-seeking strategies via our powerful automation framework.
High-volume, low-latency automation
Designed for automation, Itiviti’s equity trading functionality has been optimized to handle high-volume, low-latency equity order flow.
- Supports millions of messages per day.
- Real-time trade and market position monitoring.
- Kill switch per client, account, user, market or instrument.
- Fat finger checks, price deviation, per user and per client limits.
- Intuitive and configurable monitoring screens with full-text search.
- Order recycling and manual order repair.
A modular, open system
Provides a robust, modular framework for algorithmic execution strategies.
- Source code for all functional logic can be provided to clients to extend functionality or create bespoke features.
- Rich API to create and build trading strategies.
- Ability to trade faster and cheaper while handling large volumes of orders through a high-performance execution layer.
- Exception Management through graphical UI & analytics.
Advanced trading of equities, listed derivatives and fixed income while connecting to more than 200 trading venues, including all major exchanges, brokers and SI’s.
Principal Risk Trading & Market Making
Leverage deep market-making experience while utilizing 300+ customizable apps to trade equities, derivatives, FX, and digital assets across 100+ trading venues and secondary markets globally.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Itiviti wins Multi-asset Trading System of the Year at FOW Asia Capital Markets Awards 2021
Hong Kong, September 23, 2021 – Itiviti, a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) business, today announced its...
Itiviti’s OEMS – A client-focused trading platform, now and into the future
In the order/execution management system (OEMS) marketplace, firms have historically been reluctant to switch or make wholesale changes...
Taking the baton, and running with it
Ray Tierney, newly appointed President of Itiviti talks to Markets Media Group’s chief editor Terry Flanagan about his vision...
WatersTechnology Asia Awards: Best Front Office Platform
Itiviti is proud to have received numerous industry awards in the front office category this year, including the...
Webinar recording: Modular applications and integrated platforms
Traditionally, sell-side front offices have been forced to make difficult choices between single, integrated trading platforms and discrete,...
Itiviti’s trading system named Best Front Office Platform at WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2021
Hong Kong, June 21, 2021 – Itiviti, a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) business, today announced the recognition...
Best OEMS in Markets Choice Awards 2021
Itiviti won Best Order and Execution Management System (OEMS) from the prestigious 2021 Markets Choice Awards. Organized by...
Itiviti wins Best OEMS at 2021 Markets Choice Awards
New York, April 27, 2021 – Itiviti, a leading trading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide,...
Itiviti’s OEMS named Best Sell-Side Front Office Platform at WatersTechnology Awards 2021
London, April 12, 2021 – Itiviti, a leading trading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide, today...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.