Proactively alerts users about issues before they develop into problems.
Key features & benefits
Automation is the key
- Automated session monitoring.
- No manual combing of log files for troubleshooting.
- Facilitate regulatory reporting and review.
Stay ahead of the curve
- Proactive alerting means catching issues before they grow into problems.
- Maintain good relationships by preventing errors and ensuring uptime.
- Full, enterprise-wide visibility of current and historical sessions.
- Efficient search and filtering.
- Drill down to the underlying messages.
- Track targeted metrics to keep an eye on key concerns.
Client Connectivity Services
Composed of client onboarding, testing, certification, and session monitoring tools, our Client Connectivity Services allows customers to offload non-core but critical aspects of their connectivity technology to Itiviti.
Client Onboarding & Exception Management
A normalization service connecting you to your trading counterparties whether the flow is in-bound from clients or outbound to brokers.
Testing, Verification & Certification
A feature-rich testing and simulation tool (including Imandra’s Core Reasoning engine) with AI-automated client certification to vet FIX counterparties quickly and cleanly.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Deriving value from managed FIX services BI analytics
Itiviti, in conjunction with GreySpark Partners, recently engaged in a comprehensive assessment of how brokers use vendor-provided managed...
Decoupling your OMS and client connectivity
With the continued evolution of capital markets, market consolidation is the commonplace order. Smaller technology vendors are being...
Extracting business insights from managed FIX services
Embedded within FIX messages generated during the trading process and flow through both client connectivity and broker order...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.