A normalization service connecting you to your trading counterparties whether the flow is in-bound from clients or outbound to brokers.
Key features & benefits
- Client trading behavior.
- Order flow monitoring with exception management.
- Engine/Session/Order status.
- Message comparison functionality.
- Web-based request portal for new connections.
- Our Experienced global staff works around the clock on new onboards.
- Full insight into the timing and underlying milestones for each connection request.
Flexible delivery models
- For a fully managed solution or a partially managed one based on the client's need.
- Client onboarding can be coordinated by Itiviti or the client.
- Advanced tooling allows for client customizations and dynamic routing rules can be created on-the-fly.
- Client-focused delivery by our more than 250 Managed support staff.
Client Connectivity Services
Composed of client onboarding, testing, certification, and session monitoring tools, our Client Connectivity Services allows customers to offload non-core but critical aspects of their connectivity technology to Itiviti.
Testing, Verification & Certification
A feature-rich testing and simulation tool (including Imandra’s Core Reasoning engine) with AI-automated client certification to vet FIX counterparties quickly and cleanly.
Session Monitoring & Management
Proactively alerts users about issues before they develop into problems.
FIX Engines & Tools
Designed for flexibility and customization, Itiviti’s industry leading FIX engines and tools cover the full breadth of multi-asset trading and connectivity, while fitting seamlessly into any technology environment, whether fully integrated or as standalone applications.
Imandra, the world-leader in cloud-scale automated reasoning, democratizing deep advances in algorithm analysis and symbolic AI for making algorithms safe, explainable and fair.
The London Metal Exchange selects Itiviti for automated client onboarding as part of trading infrastructure overhaul
London, February 11, 2021 - Itiviti, a leading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide, today announced...
Itiviti upgrades to Imandra’s newest release of its reasoning engine to reduce FIX counterparty certification times from days to hours
The financial services industry has historically struggled with software reliability and meeting related regulatory compliance requirements. With this...
The integration of high and low touch capabilities in automated trading
Change is nothing new in trading. Since the millennium, sell-side brokers have had to ride waves of transformation...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.