Tbricks integrated multi-asset pricing and trading platform features a wide range of specialized tools and functions tailored for systematic trading.
Key features & benefits
- Build your edge from scratch or by extending our Apps.
- Use your own development team or our experienced Professional Services group.
- Multi-asset-proven for equity, FX, and fixed income solutions.
- Multi-domain Apps cover low latency algos, real-time market surveillance, and Smart Order Routing through to regulatory reporting.
Connectivity to go
- Native support of low latency access to 150+ global exchanges.
- Extensive broker support.
- Key market data aggregator coverage.
- Normalized instrument and trading reference data.
- Service-based architecture to support scalable App-based solutions.
- Industry-standard pricing and volatility models.
- Position, risk, audit, and regulatory support.
- Full trading limits infrastructure.
- Role-based access control covering all user entitlements.
- Sophisticated tools to monitor trading path latencies.
- Host on your premises or ours, including exchange co-location.
Automation and Algo Trading
High performance, automated trading of complex algo strategies across equities, futures, options, and ETFs globally.
Smart Order Routing
Itiviti’s Smart Order Routing solution offers fast and intelligent routing to new venue types, helping market participants navigate today’s complex and highly fragmented markets where the search for liquidity is an increasing challenge.
Learn about our Connectivity, Trading, and Automation solution framework and how it can be tailored to fit your precise requirements.
Derivatives trading platforms: time for change?
Regulatory compliance has dominated the agenda for the majority of industry participants over the last few years. What...
ETFs: market making and trading technology
ETFs globally have gone through an incredible growth phase over the past decade. The market has increased more...
Itiviti automated trading solution named Best Trading Solution for Listed Securities for 2nd Consecutive Year
New York, June 15, 2021 - Itiviti, a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) business, today announced its Tbricks...
Fill out this form. We’ll show you what our platform has to offer.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that data collected by us will be handled in accordance with our PRIVACY NOTICE.