Resolve the most demanding MiFID II compliance issues with specialized technology that fits into current trading infrastructure.
Itiviti Analyst, the pioneering suite of modules that helps eliminate the mandatory direct effects of MiFID II. Itiviti Analyst manages the most demanding regulatory issues, enabling firms to focus on business innovation and growth.
- Ensures firms stay on top of all market abuse and compliance requirements set forth by the European Commission.
- Embraces new business opportunities without increasing your compliance costs and risks.
- Enables you to anage regulatory reporting with confidence.
- Predicts, tracks and demonstrates your execution quality.
- Has minimal impact on existing systems.
- Covers all asset classes (shares, ETFs, derivatives and bonds).
- Is vendor-agnostic.
- Consumes FIX drop copy of orders and trades.
- Is offered as a fully managed or deployed service.
Focus on innovation to grow your business
Do not let the new compliance requirements restrict you from engaging in new business models.
- Itiviti Analyst makes sure that your firm stays compliant when new market models are engaged, such as Systematic Internaliser and market making.
- The effects of MIFID II will result in new market models. In order to navigate the new landscape, knowledge about all trading parameters such as large in scale and double volume caps will be crucial. Itiviti Analyst will be able to handle this for all instruments and markets.
- Reduce complexity of integration with Itiviti FIX Smart Drop Copy or any industry-standard FIX drop copy.
Itiviti Analyst offering a pioneering suite of modules
- Market Abuse Regulation
- Algo Monitoring
- Best Execution
- Market Maker Compliance
- MiFID II Parameters
- Transaction Cost Analysis
Market Abuse Regulation
- Record keeping.
- Real-time monitoring of all algorithmic trading activity.
- Detecting rouge algorithms.
- Generating kill signals.
- Best execution regulated venue reporting – RTS 27.
- Best execution investment firm reporting – RTS 28.
- Best execution analysis.
Market Maker Compliance
- Market maker compliance monitoring.
MiFID II parameters
- Data export from external data sources.
- Combine into consolidated output in CSV or XML format.
Transaction Cost Analysis
- Pre-trade cost estimation.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Post-trade best execution reporting.
Download fact sheet