Documentation in sync with your interface.
Connect to multiple venues to see differences occurring between specifications. Save time, eliminate errors, using FIX Explorer by Itiviti.
A single definition for your FIX interface.
- Customize, publish and support your FIX specification with FIX Explorer.
- Start with a standard FIX repository and customize it to suit your specific spec; mark tags as supported or unsupported, create custom enumerations, and even add textual descriptions and graphics.
- Export the spec to a web-viewable repository and keep your clients up-to-date.
- Visualize spec differences. Compare specs side-by-side to view the details of what differences are occurring between versions.
- Maintain spec in one place. Create all of your documentation in one interface – no more entering and maintaining data in multiple places.
- Capture spec with importing. Get started right away by capturing a specification from your existing FIX service.
- Generate multiple docs. Generate multiple outputs from one interface: Word doc, Excel spreadsheet, PDF, data dictionary and web-accessible repository.
- FIX: A customizable standard. Customize a standard FIX repository to identify messages, fields and value your support.
- Keep clients up-to-date. Your clients will always have a current spec on hand when you publish your FIX repository to the web.
- Eliminate errors. Do away with typographical errors and omissions that occur when creating and updating your spec manually.
- Keep spec, trading system in sync. Create both the software artifacts and documentation from a repository that can reside in any industry-standard version control system.
Download fact sheet