Itiviti's Managed FIX Services can be tailored to fit the demanding needs of our customers, allowing brokers and asset managers to offload non-core but critical aspects of their connectivity technology to trusted experts. Our services include an award-winning order routing network, a world class FIX engine, as well as client certification, onboarding and testing tools. The core order routing network, known as NYFIX, is a fully-managed, broker independent, vendor agnostic messaging ecosystem that connects the buy-side, sell-side and trading venues.
What we cover
Client Onboarding & Exception Management
As a network-agnostic offering, the service extends beyond message routing and can also help manage the full client onboarding process including message validation, enrichment, transformation and conformance testing. In addition to the message normalization service, the platform also provides risk management, Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) and business analytics.
Rapid client onboarding
- Automate for quicker time-to-revenue
Pre-trade risk management
- Advanced order and exception handling
Algo wheel logic
- Offer your clients the best strategies available in the market and take advantage of robust splitting logic to customize the offering to clients
Advanced data analytics
- Gain insight into your client’s trading activity and net client profitability
NYFIX Order Routing Network
NYFIX is one of the largest and most established order routing networks in capital markets with a community of approximately 1,600 buy- and sell-side firms of all sizes. This ISO-certified, resilient, scalable network has provided 100% uptime since 2010. The flexibility of this multi-asset class platform is unparalleled and can be configured as a hub-and-spoke network for ease of access or as a point-to-point message delivery service for more latency sensitive customers.
Quick time to counterparties
- Accelerated client onboarding vs point-to-point networks
Improved business insight
- Access robust analytics through an intuitive web portal
- Security and resiliency-focused architecture monitored by a world class global support team
- Points-of-presence in 17 data centers around the world
Access to expertise
- Recognized global team of FIX specialists with real-world capital markets experience
Post-Trade Affirmation, Confirmation and Matching
Our post-trade service provides the buy-side with the capability to streamline the post-trade workflow, which handles the matching and repair of block allocations by the broker with the internal systems of the buy-side firm. Buy-side firms can confirm and affirm trades on one consolidated platform.
- NYFIX matching automates the confirmation of broker fees and trade details in real-time, relieving buy-side workload
Facilitation of settlement
- Settlement done quicker and instructions conform to meet the specific standards of individual firms
Early detection and issue resolution
- Can anticipate issues and fix errors to maximize settlement and minimizing end-of-day risk
- Simplified flat fee model eliminates transaction-based charges
- Fully hosted system can be integrated into existing trading systems and unify the matching and allocation process into a single user interface
How we deliver
Itiviti offers flexible delivery models.
Managed FIX Plus
Itiviti experts certify, implement and support all aspects of your client connectivity, from client onboarding to infrastructure management.
This service provides all of the benefits of our fully managed service but allows our customers to control their client onboarding process.
Get in touch
Request a callback from one of our experts.
Robust scalable risk management is required at all stages of the equities trading lifecycle
Regulators have laid down the law as to what they expect of broker-dealers in terms of pre-trade risk...
Derivatives industry ready for innovation as discussed at FIA Expo 2015
The Futures Industry Association (FIA) organized their 31st Annual Futures & Options Expo in Chicago last week. With 147...
Buy-Side Expects Seamless Service for High- and Low-Touch Orders
The buy-side increasingly expects to get similar service for its high- and low-touch orders. Firms want their high-touch...
The ongoing focus on TCA means having the right tools to find best execution
Transaction cost analysis (TCA) has risen steadily up the equity trading agenda over the past decade and is...
FIX Trading Community Chicago Regional Meeting, 25 July
This year, Itiviti is proud to sponsor the FIX Trading Community Chicago Regional Meeting.
Join us as the FIX...
Converging high- and low-touch business calls for integrated order management systems
Sell-side equities front office headcounts are leveling off from the radical reductions that followed the financial crisis. Capitals...
Market views from TradeTech 2019
Under increasing pressure to reduce run-the-bank costs as is now the norm in the capital markets industry, firms...
Canadian Security Traders Conference, 15-18 August, Whistler BC
Join our team members at the upcoming 2019 Canadian Security Traders Conference in Whistler, BC at The Westin Resort...
Canadian Annual Derivatives Conference, 11 June, Montréal
Join us at this year's CADC for an unparalleled opportunity to forge connections with the who's who of...