Itiviti’s Smart Order Routing solution offers fast and intelligent routing to new venue types, helping market participants navigate today’s complex and highly fragmented markets where the search for liquidity is an increasing challenge. Regulatory initiatives, such as MiFID II, have significantly transformed the trading landscape, driving the need for a new generation of Smart Order Routers that help firms optimize execution.
New world, new technology
Adapt flexibly to changing market structures.
- Adjust to increasing market fragmentation, and make it work for you
- Handle multiple asset classes
- Open for alternative market models, such as contingent orders and micro-auctions
Just as latency means dented execution, speed is key to advanced strategies.
- Predictable and consistent low latency execution
- Execute complex strategies with minimal impact on performance
- Non-intrusive execution monitoring with full audit trail
Optimized use of all available liquidity sources - if it’s compliant, it’s supported.
- Sophisticated routing logic to facilitate best execution
- lnteract with Systematic Internalisers before executing on other venues
- Explore dark pools, continuous auctions and large-in-scale (LIS) venues
- Use Request for Quotes to find additional liquidity internally or externally
Easily accommodate change and exploit proprietary routing strategies.
- Configurable routing strategies
- Adaptations can be made in real time without impact on daily operations
- Provided with source code to facilitate customization
Performance and logic for meeting customer and regulatory demands - and verifying it.
- Predictable, consistent execution with low latency
- Complete real-time traceability through non-intrusive execution monitoring
- Full audit trail to prove correct real time execution
How it works
Connect to the best liquidity
- Itiviti’s Smart Order Router solution connects any EMS or OMS to the best liquidity for multi-listed securities.
Fast decision making
- Combines the most sophisticated trading strategies with low latency.
- Covers systematic internalisers (SIs), RFQs and dark pools, continuous auctions and large-in-scale (LIS) venues – all under MiFID II.
Who it is for
Brokers looking to make the most of liquidity fragmentation for their clients.
How we deliver
Itiviti offers flexible delivery models with multiple options for deployment, technical support and software administration. Our software products are available for on-premise deployment or as managed services, all covered by 24/6 multi-language support by our global team.