Itiviti’s Execution Management and Venue Connectivity solutions cover needs ranging from agency trading to principal risk trading and market making. The depth and width of the business specific features is unique in the industry, spanning from banks and brokers handling client order flow, to firms streaming quotes on some of the world’s most competitive exchanges.
What we cover
Itiviti provides robust, low-latency access to trading venues around the world. With market gateways covering all major asset classes, supporting multiple trading work-flows and with seamless integration to regulatory authorities and third parties, you gain access to a world of trading opportunity, all while easing the burden of exchange upgrades.
- Access more than 150 exchanges and alternative venues, around the world and across asset classes.
Fit for purpose
- Deploy venue connectivity tailored to business needs and workflows, whether native or FIX-based.
Dedicated post-trade connectivity
- Drop copies and Trade Capture Reports for easy post-trade reconciliation and risk management or integration with downstream systems.
- Monitor trade and order activity including cancellations, modifications and submissions.
- Meet critical regulation and compliance requirements such as Best Execution, algo trading monitoring and market maker compliance.
Extensive third party connectivity
- Report trades to EU Approved Publication Arrangements and US Trade Reporting Facilities, as well as transactions to Approved Reporting Mechanisms.
- Benefit from a wide variety of ready-made FIX and non-FIX connectivity to third parties including middleware, vendors, market data feeds and clearing houses.
Pre-Trade Risk Management
Today’s highly regulated, unforgiving trading landscape rewards firms who take precautions before they trade, without getting bogged down in them. Itiviti’s solutions enables sophisticated pre-trade risk management while providing the all-important audit trail.
Extensive alerts and limits framework
- Choose from a rich set of out of the box limits including fat finger, price collars, time window, maximum order volume, throttling, blocking on algorithm trader, and client level across asset classes, including orders and quotes.
- Set alerts on positions and filter orders according to multiple criteria for easy analysis.
- Calibrate limits to find the right balance between risk and latency, based on your business needs.
- Full audit trails and easy auditability for a clear view on compliance.
- Gain a centralized, real-time view across markets, clients, traders and asset classes to assess risk before making the trade.
Extendable limit management
- Integrate seamlessly with third party systems for limits built on a wide-angle view of risk.
Smart Order Routing
Execution optimization is about more than speed; it’s about intelligence. With post-MiFID II fragmentation in Europe and growing complexity in markets globally, there are more execution options than ever for your order. Itiviti’s Smart Order Router helps you adapt to new market structures and trading models, getting your order to the right place, the right way.
Manage market complexity
- Engage with off and on book liquidity on Systematic Internalizers, dark pools, continuous auctions and Large in Scale venues using indicative orders or Request for Quotes.
Handle market anomalies
- Manage order flow exceptions with seamless adaptation to market disruptions such as loss of connectivity, latency bursts, uncertain market status or stale prices.
- Architected for low latency and high throughput for market data and orders.
- Trade equities, ETFs, derivatives and FX, adding intelligence to your order flow.
Algorithmic & Synthetic Order Types
Itiviti’s algorithmic execution strategies and synthetic order type solutions provide the means to navigate a complex trading landscape. Benefitting from our modular and open architecture, customers can use out of the box execution strategies, modify or build their own, as well as integrate with third party providers.
Leverage your IP
- Use, customize or extend out-of-box execution strategies or implement your own.
- Integrate with third party algo providers through FIX.
Cross asset support
- Execute cross asset strategies on equities, ETF’s, futures, options, index products and FX.
- Leverage synthetic order types to offer a normalized order entry across multiple markets for your (customer) flow.
Itiviti's Xilix Execution Management System (EMS) is a Japan-focused solution for buy-sides trading securities, offering a complete trading solution for DMA, algo trading, care trading, booking, allocation and more.Read more
How we deliver
Itiviti offers flexible delivery models with multiple options for deployment, technical support and software administration. Our software products are available for on-premise deployment or as managed services, all covered by 24/6 multi-language support by our global team.